- I’ve released v. 0.99 of carleslibs package
This package includes utilities for:
- Files and Directories handling
- Date/Time retrieval
- Python version detection
You can install it with:
pip install carleslibs
The minimum requirement declared is Python 3.6, although they work with Python 3.5 and Python 2.7, as I want to drop support for no longer supported versions.
Instructions can be found in here: carleslibs page.
- I published a sample program on how to access MySql from Python and Docker.
- I’ve published a basic python class video with some students, about working with for, range, arrays and dictionaries. You can watch it following the previous link.
- I’ve updated my Python 3 Combat Guide book and Python 3 exercises for beginners book.
- I have updated my article about a Docker with Apache, PHP 7.4 and Catalonia Framework, as Ubuntu 19.04 was not longer supported. Dockerfile uses now Ubuntu 20.04 LTS.
- If you are enrolled with Linux Academy, I recommend you this Python course:
Python 3 Scripting for System Administrators
Does not cover OOP, but it does a bit of Unit Testing, and talks a lot about PIP and Virtual Environments.